Walk for Hope on Sept. 13
August 20, 2015
One Moment, a nonprofit organization that offers support to families affected by pregnancy and early infant loss, is sponsoring its third annual Walk For Hope from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sept. 13 at Two Rivers Park in Glenwood Springs. The event is a remembrance ceremony and a walk to celebrate the babies that have touched our lives and will live forever in our hearts.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.one-moment.org. If you wish to have your baby's name printed on the T-shirt, then you need to register before Aug. 28.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- El Chapo likely off to ‘Alcatraz of the Rockies’ in Colorado
- Vail Valley hotels take five of top 10 spots on list of best hotels in Colorado