Walk for Hope on Sept. 13
August 20, 2015
One Moment, a nonprofit organization that offers support to families affected by pregnancy and early infant loss, is sponsoring its third annual Walk For Hope from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sept. 13 at Two Rivers Park in Glenwood Springs. The event is a remembrance ceremony and a walk to celebrate the babies that have touched our lives and will live forever in our hearts.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.one-moment.org. If you wish to have your baby's name printed on the T-shirt, then you need to register before Aug. 28.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships