Walk for Hope on Sept. 13
August 20, 2015
One Moment, a nonprofit organization that offers support to families affected by pregnancy and early infant loss, is sponsoring its third annual Walk For Hope from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sept. 13 at Two Rivers Park in Glenwood Springs. The event is a remembrance ceremony and a walk to celebrate the babies that have touched our lives and will live forever in our hearts.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.one-moment.org. If you wish to have your baby's name printed on the T-shirt, then you need to register before Aug. 28.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season