July 16, 2015
Join Kat Jahnigan, local yoga instructor, as she leads a yoga class in nature on Sunday at 10 a.m. at the Camper Services Building at Sylvan Lake State Park! It's BYOM (bring your own mat or towel or blanket). Please remember to buy a $7 daily park pass prior to the event! Purchase one at the Visitors' Center or entrance gate to the lake.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip