July 16, 2015
Join Kat Jahnigan, local yoga instructor, as she leads a yoga class in nature on Sunday at 10 a.m. at the Camper Services Building at Sylvan Lake State Park! It's BYOM (bring your own mat or towel or blanket). Please remember to buy a $7 daily park pass prior to the event! Purchase one at the Visitors' Center or entrance gate to the lake.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape