Vail bus schedules changes for spring
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado ” Town of Vail buses will transition to the spring schedule on April 20 as the 2008-09 ski season comes to a close. The first full day of free parking in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures is also April 20, to coincide with reductions in bus service.
Vail’s Spring Bus Schedule, April 20-May 24
– The West Vail Green route provides two-hour service from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., with additional hourly service between 6:30 and 8:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
– The West Vail Red loop departs every two hours from 7:50 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:50 and 9:50 a.m. and between 3:50 and 7:50 p.m.
– The East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 11:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m.
– The Golf Course bus will depart every two hours from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. An outbound departure will run at 12:30 a.m. on request only.
– The Sandstone bus will depart every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m. An 11:30 p.m. outbound bus will run only on request.
– In-town shuttles will run every 10 to 15 minutes from Lionshead to Golden Peak. Riders are asked to note that changes to the regular in-town route will occur as needed to accommodate ongoing construction throughout the spring.
The summer bus schedule, with increased service, will begin May 25 and run through mid-December.
For a complete bus schedule, call 477-3456 or visit http://www.vailgov.com. For information on parking passes, call the on-duty parking supervisor at 390-2513.