Vail bus service transitions to summer schedule Monday
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado ” Town of Vail buses will transition from the spring schedule to the summer schedule beginning Monday. The summer schedule, which will run through mid-December, will provide 40-minute to one-hour service on most outlying routes during peak times and one-to-two hour service on most outlying routes during non-peak times. For a complete bus schedule, call 477-3456 or visit http://www.vailgov.com.
Vail’s summer bus schedule, May 25 to mid-December:
– West Vail Green loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 40 minutes from 6 a.m. to midnight with an additional bus at 2 a.m. if requested.-
– The West Vail Red loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 40 minutes from 6:20 a.m. to 12:20 a.m. with an additional bus at 2 a.m. if requested.
– An East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every hour from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. with an additional bus at 2 a.m. if requested.
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
– The Golf Course route will depart from the Transportation Center every two hours from 7:40 a.m. to 9:40 p.m.An extra Golf Course route will run at 2 a.m. with the East Vail bus if requested.-
– The Sandstone loop will depart from the Transportation Center every hour from 6:40 a.m. to 8:40 a.m. then every two hours from 10:40 a.m. to 10:40 p.m., with an additional bus at 11:40 p.m. An extra Sandstone loop will run at 2 a.m. with the West Vail Red route if requested.
– In town buses will run every 7-to-10 minutes. Shuttles may be rerouted periodically during to facilitate construction in the rights-of-way.