Vail bus service transitions to winter
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado – Town of Vail buses will transition to the full winter schedule beginning Monday. The new schedule, which will run through April 14, will provide 30-minute service on most outlying routes during peak times and 30-minute to one-hour service on most outlying routes during non-peak times. The in-town shuttle, which services Golden Peak, Vail Village and Lionshead, will run every five to 10 minutes. A complete bus schedule is available online at vailgov.com or by calling 970-477-3456.
Vail’s winter bus schedule, Dec. 10 through April 14:
• West Vail Green loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 30 minutes from 5:45 a.m. to 8:15 p.m. and every 40 minutes from 8:50 p.m. to 2:10 a.m.-
• The West Vail Red loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 30 minutes from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and every 40 minutes from 9:10 p.m. to 1:50 a.m.
• An East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every 20 minutes from 5:50 to 7:10 a.m., every 15 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to 8:15 p.m. and every 30 minutes from 8:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.
• The Golf Course bus will depart from the Transportation Center at 6:45 a.m., then every 30 minutes from 7:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. During non-peak, the bus will depart from the Transportation Center every hour from 10:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m., every 30 minutes from 2:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. and every hour from 5:45 p.m. to 11:50 p.m. An additional Golf Course bus will run at 2 a.m. if requested.
• The Ford Park route will depart from the Transportation Center at 6:20 a.m. with 15 or 30 minute frequency through 8:35 p.m.
• The Sandstone loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 30 minutes from 6 to 8 a.m., 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 5 to 8:30 p.m. and 9:10 to 2:10 a.m., with an additional run at 8:50 p.m. The Sandstone loop will run every 20 minutes from 8 to 10 a.m. and 3 to 5 p.m.
• The Lionsridge loop route runs every hour from 6:15 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.
For more information, call the town’s transit office at 970-479-2178.
Vail Vida Latina es una colaboración que empezó entre el Vail Daily y los alumnos y maestros de Edwards Elementary School y Battle Mountain High School, con la misión de unir a las comunidades del valle. Todos los viernes, no se pierda el Vail Daily en la página C1 para ver noticias de la comunidad, artículos y eventos en español.