‘Vail Hiker’ tops best-selling books at The Bookworm of Edwards this week
1. “Vail Hiker: New Edition,” by Mary Ellen Gilliland.
2. “Mindfulness Colouring Book,” by Emma Farrarons.
3. “Splendid Cities,” by Rosie Goodwin.
4. “Big Magic,” by Elizabeth Gilbert.
5. “Any Other Name,” by Craig Johnson.
6. “Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt,” by Johanna Basford.
7. “Ceremony,” by Leslie Marmon Silko.
8. “Same Sun Here,” by Silas House.
9. “What Pet Should I Get?” by Dr. Seuss.
10. “Life Changing Magic of Tiding Up,” by Marie Kondo.
Snow usually comes and goes in this part of the state. A forecasted storm is expected to stick around for a while. Forecasters are calling for snow to persist throughout the weekend in the high country, with a prospect of a couple of feet of powder by the time the storm starts to diminish on Monday.