Vail Mountain begins weekend operations Friday, June 2; daily on June 9
May 31, 2017
VAIL — Vail Mountain will open for summer operations on Friday, June 2, with access to Gondola One out of Vail Village during the weekend. Operations will expand to daily mountain access via Gondola One in Vail Village and the Eagle Bahn Gondola in Lionshead Village on Friday, June 9.
Epic Discovery will open for the second summer at Vail Mountain on Friday, June 9. New this year are Paramount Peak, a 36-foot-tall permanent climbing wall, and the Kids Ride Free Program, which provides kids ages 12 and younger free access up the gondola with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Gondola One, Vail Village
• 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday to Sunday, June 2 to 4
• 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, June 9 to Sept. 4
• 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday to Sunday, Sept. 8 to Oct. 1
Recommended Stories For You
Bikes will be allowed up the gondola until 4 p.m. as soon as conditions allow.
Eagle Bahn Gondola, Lionshead Village
• 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 9 to Sept. 4
• 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday to Sunday, June 22 to Sept. 2
• 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday to Sunday, Sept. 8 to October
Bikes will be allowed up the gondola until 6 p.m. as soon as conditions allow.
• 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 9 to Sept. 4
• 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29, and Oct. 1
For more information about Vail Mountain, call the Mountain Information Center at 970-SKI-VAIL or visit http://www.vail.com.