Vail spring bus schedule slated to begin Monday
VAIL —Town of Vail buses will transition to the spring schedule on Monday as the 2015-’16 ski and snowboard season has closed following a one-week extension. Free parking will also be available in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures to coincide with reductions in bus service.
Vail’s spring bus schedule runs until May 29.
• The West Vail Green route provides two-hour service from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., with additional hourly service between 6:30 and 8:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
• The West Vail Red loop departs every two hours from 7:50 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:50 and 9:50 a.m. and between 3:50 and 7:50 p.m.
• The East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 11:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m.
• The Golf Course bus will depart every two hours from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. An outbound departure will run at 12:30 a.m. on request only.
• The Sandstone bus will depart every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m. An 11:30 p.m. outbound bus will run only on request.
• In-town shuttles will run every 10 to 15 minutes from Lionshead to Golden Peak.
The summer bus schedule, with increased service, will begin May 30 and run through mid-December.