Vail Valley: College breakfast series designed to help businesses
Vail, CO, Colorado
In the current economy, Vail Valley businesses could use a little boost and more opportunities for networking.
The Customized Business Services office at Colorado Mountain College is offering local business owners that shot in the arm through a new, low-cost “Boost Your Business” breakfast series starting June 16.
The 10-week series, which can be attended by individuals or different employees from a company, takes place from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesdays at the college’s Vail-Eagle Valley Campus in Edwards.
Topics for the Tuesday morning classes in June include:
• June 16: Step into Action!Steps for improving a business.
• June 23: Marketing on a Shoestring. Options for getting the most from fewer marketing dollars.
• June 30: Keep Up Morale! Learn creative ways to value your employees aside from a raise.
• July 7: The Customer Service Advantage.
• July 14: Web Site Optimization.
• July 21: Tools for Tough Times.
• July 28: Reality Spanish for the Office.
• Aug4: Organizing for Success.
• Aug. 11: Information Technology Tips.
• Aug. 18: Fire Up Your Entrepreneurial Spirit.
A continental breakfast will be served by Cafe Milano from 7:30 to 8 a.m. to allow time for networking, followed by the presentations by a variety of local experts. The cost for the entire series is $199, which can be used by different employees.
Participants attached protest signs to ski poles and hockey sticks in Vail Saturday at the 2020 Women’s March.