Vail Valley: Eagle business group members running special a-plenty
Vail, CO, Colorado
Here’s the latest news and member specials from One Eagle, a new group dedicated to building business in the Vail Valley town of Eagle:
• Haul out your bike, put on your new “Local” T-shirt and join fellow One Eagle members in the Eagle Flight Days parade.
One Eagle is riding, as a group, in the parade June 27. The parade lineup begins at 9:30 a.m. on Fifth Street and wraps around Town Park. The parade begins at 10 a.m.
One Eagle is asking members to show up in force. The group also needs some people who would be willing to walk the route to hand out treats. Katherine
Esch of Starbucks is organizing the effort. Contact her at 970-331-1195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Grand Avenue Grill has live music on the patio again this summer. Drink specials will include, fresh lime margaritas, and dinner specials include prime rib and mussels. Call 970-328-4043 for more information or reservations.
• Pazzo’s Pizzeria in Eagle is running a special for 20 percent of all lunch items, including soft drinks, appetizers and dessert. The special runs 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
Pazzo’s happy hour runs 3 to 6 p.m. every day with Bud and Bud Light drafts for $2.25 and $2.75 for Fat Tire, Sunshine and Sierra Nevada drafts, as well as $3 well drinks and $3.95 appetizers.
To learn more, call 970-337-9900.
• Silver Leaf Suites is running a special summer rate for friends and family of One Eagle members. To learn more, call 970-328-3000.
• The Dusty Boot in Eagle has $7.95 lunches and discounts for box lunches and catered events. The restaurant also has “Boot Hour,” in which there are six items priced at $6 each before 6 p.m.
People who come in wearing bike or team jerseys can get 10 percent off their orders, and the Boot Club also offers dicounts and inside information on coming events.
To learn more , go to http://eagleranch.dustyboot.com/bootclubs/new.
Warm weather means its sludge-treatment time and it’s been a big volume spring