Vail Valley: Free seminar on financial counseling is March 23
Vail, CO, Colorado
Susan Balcomb, owner of Vail Valley business The Debt Doctor, will host a free seminar, “How financial counseling can help me,” March 23 at 6:30 p.m. in the lower level of the Alpine Bank building in Eagle.
Topics will include:
• Planning the effects on your credit report.
• Making a choice about a workout plan, foreclosure or bankruptcy.
• Options you have with credit card debt.
• Unemployment and planning for the future
• When to start and why,
• Understanding your personal finances.
The seminar is free, but registration is required. To sign up, go to http://www.TheDebtDoctorLLC.com and go to the “seminars” button, or call 970-376-0615,