Vail Valley: Local law firm attorneys earn national honor
Vail, CO, Colorado
Otten Johnson Robinson Neff + Ragonetti, a law firm with offices in Denver, the Vail Valley, Steamboat Springs and Aspen, recently announce that seven of its attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The attorneys honored are:
• Munsey L. Ayers – Land Use and Zoning Law.
• J. Thomas Macdonald – Land Use and Zoning Law.
• Arthur E. Otten, Jr. – Banking Law (he has earned this honor for 10 years).
• Thomas J. Ragonetti – Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law.
• Frank L. Robinson – Real Estate Law (he has earned this honor for 25 years).
• John D. Sternberg – Real Estate Law.
• Darrell G. Waas – Eminent Domain/Condemnation Law.
To learn more, call 303-575-7560.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Case numbers for COVID-19 are rising in Eagle County, and just about everywhere else. To save the new ski season, Vail officials are taking new measures to slow the spread, limiting virtually all gatherings to…