Vail Valley: One Eagle has several May events this year
Vail, CO, Colorado
One Eagle, a group dedicated to promoting business in Eagle, has finalized a busy slate of May events for Eagle and Vail Valley residents.
“We planned events with the whole family in mind”, said John Shipp, owner of The Dusty Boot Steakhouse and Saloon and one of the organizers of the events. “We’re offering an outdoor expo, trail race and a pub crawl, to name just a few.”
The lineup includes:
• May 1: Fashion Show benefitting the Literacy Project. The show features “mountain casual” clothes. The event will be held on Broadway from 7 to 10 p.m. Tickets and information are available at Yeti’s Grind.
• May 8: Party for the Planet. This event, put on by the Eagle Valley Alliance for Sustainability and KZYR radio, has activities for the who family including tree planting and various food and activity vendors. The event follows an Eagle-wide morning cleanup, and will be held at Brush Creek Pavilion from 11 to 4 p.m.
• May 14-16: The Outdoor Expo has events including bicycle demos and rides, live music, fly fishing demonstrations and more. Events will be held in and around Eagle Ranch
• May 15: Boneyard Boogie 10k Trail run. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the race starts at 9 a.m. Entry forms are available on line at oneagle.org or at Everyday Outfitters.
• May 22: The Cruiser Pub Crawl is a tour of the town of Eagle and stops at local bars and restaurants for fun contests and prizes. Registration for the event begins at 3:30 p.m. at Broadway Liquors.
• May 23: Clunker Nooner Ride. Break out your oldest bike and cruise up The Boneyard. Meet at the Mountain Peddler at noon. After the ride head to the Back Bowl for Bloody Marys and relaxation on the patio.
Details of all events can be found at http://www.oneeagle.org