Vail Valley Partnership has plenty of events coming
Vail, CO, Colorado
Here’s a look at some coming events sponsored by the Vail Valley Partnership:
– April 17: Blue Jeans and Lobster Networking Party, Vail Chophouse. It’s just $60 for an end-of-season party unlike any other. Enjoy lobster, corn cobbettes, new potatoes, baguettes, complimentary Coors and entertainment. For more information, call Ruthie Carlson, 970-477-4001 or e-mail email@example.com.
– April 23, 8 ” 9:30 a.m.: Partner101: Benefits Orientation, Vail Valley Partnership offices in Traer Creek, Avon
– April 29, 8 ” 9:30 a.m.: Success in 60 Seconds, at the Chaparral in Cordillera.
– May 6, 5 ” 7 p.m.: Eagle Business After Hours Mixer, hosted by Colorado Capital Bank and held at the The Dusty Boot
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
May 20, 5 ” 7 p.m.: Business After Hours Mixer, Westside Cafe, West Vail/
– May 28, 9 a.m. ” 1:30 p.m.: Shotgun in the Sun Golf Scramble, Sonnenalp Golf Course, Edwards.