Vail Valley Partnership holds Success Awards presentation at Vail’s Four Seasons
VAIL — The Vail Valley Partnership Friday held its 16th annual Success Awards presentation on Friday at the Four Seasons in Vail.
After looking through scores of nominations for the 2018-2019 season, awards were presented in 11 categories for business, individual and nonprofit organization accomplishments.
Here are the winners, in the order they were presented:
- Member of the Year: Lexi Mossman, MountainFit
- Healthy Workplace Award: RA Nelson
- Actively Green Award: Bonfire Brewing
- Best Place to Work: Venture Sports
- Community Impact Award, Individual: Molly Fiore
- Community Impact Award, Organization: Eat Chat Parent (Eagle River Youth Coalition/Vail Health)
- Young Professional of the Year: Laura Hartman
- Small Nonprofit of the Year: The Cycle Effect
- New Business of the Year: Village Bagel
- Small Business of the Year: Riverwalk Theater
- Organization of the Year: Colorado Mountain College
According to Vail Valley Partnership President and CEO Chris Romer, the Organization of the Year award this year combined the business and large nonprofit awards into a single category.
For more information, go to http://www.vailvalleypartnership.com.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
DILLON — Ski area capacity will be further reduced as a result of Summit County’s move to level red on the state’s COVID-19 dial.