Vail Valley realty firm earns national honors for sales
VAIL — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties has earned top national awards for first quarter sales performance for its Vail Village office as well as individual brokers Timm Kluender and Nate Hall. Kluender achieved a top-100 national ranking among more than 50,000 brokers and both he and associate broker Nate Hall also received top three Colorado honors.
In addition to the recognition from the national office, individual and team awards were also presented for local Vail Valley performance by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties.
- First Place Award, U.S. West for total gross commission income, Vail Village Office.
- First Place Award Colorado: Top agents in Colorado, gross commission income, Timm Kluender. Kluender also achieved a 90th overall national ranking for first quarter performance among more than 50,000 agents nationwide.
- Third Place Award Colorado: Top agents in Colorado, gross commission income, Nate Hall.
Locally, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties’ top brokers and teams were also recognized for their top performance, including:
Individual, gross commission income
- First place: Timm Kluender
- Second place: Nate Hall
- Third place: Page Slevin
Individual, units sold
- First place: Chad Brasington
- Second place: Gerardo Avila
- Third place: Timm Kluender
Team, gross commission income
- First place: The Denton Advisory Group, including Craig, Kyle and Kevin Denton
- Second place: The Weinrich Team, including Mark Weinrich and Tiffany Lydon-Weinrich
- Third place: The Slaughter Group, including Laurie and Scooter Slaughter and Dana Hyatt
Team, units sold
- First place: The Slaughter Team
- Second place: The Denton Advisory Group
- Third place: The Weinrich Team
“We are incredibly proud of these honors, particularly given the level of competition throughout the Western U.S.,” said Michael Slevin, owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. “I would also like to personally congratulate Timm and Nate for their national honors and our individual brokers and teams who continue to demonstrate our company-wide commitment to excellence and outstanding service.”
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties: Locally owned and managed by Michael Slevin, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties has been serving the Vail Valley since 1971 and is the only real estate brokerage firm with offices in six communities, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Edwards, Eagle and Gypsum. For more information, go to http://www.bhhscoloradoproperties.com or call 970-329-2482.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
More base areas open means more space for guests to disperse upon, even if those base area openings don’t translate into more actual terrain openings.