Vail Valley: Youth Foundation to host second Star Dancing Gala
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL – The Youth Foundation is gearing up for its second annual Star Dancing Gala on July 27. This year’s theme, “Amazing Grace,” represents the struggles overcome and the successes achieved by the participants in the Youth Foundation programs.
This event, modeled after ABC’s hit show, “Dancing with the Stars,” will feature performances by notable locals and their professional dance partners. The night will also include a performance by Grammy Award-winning recording artist Judy Collins.
This year’s theme is “Amazing Grace.”Sponsors, donors, businesses and guests will gather to celebrate and raise money in support of The Youth Foundation’s mission to nurture the educational success and character development of at-risk youth throughout Eagle County.
The Vail Valley Jet Center will be transformed into a glamorous venue for this special night on July 27, at 5:30 p.m.
The dancers include:
• Toby Dawson, bronze medalist in the 2006 Olympic Games for the U.S. Ski Team and a professional golfer
• Amanda Precourt, local philanthropist and Millennium Society member
• Beth Slifer, one of the Vail Valley’s foremost business and marketing leaders and founder of Slifer Designs
• Karen Snare, Red Sky resident
• Jonathan Haerter, dentist and owner of Vail Dentistry
• Bob Bandoni, assistant headmaster at Vail Mountain School
• Jay Regan, Youth Foundation founder and community philanthropist
• Lissa Tyler, real estate broker and Colorado Mountain College HERO Scholarship chair
• High school students Blaize Olle and Meredith Steinke, life-long performers and dancers.
Tickets are $225 per person or $3,000 for a sponsored table of 10. For more information about The Star Dancing Gala, event tickets, table sponsorship, or underwriting opportunities, visit http://www.stardancinggala.com or call 970-763-7000.