Vail’s best businesses honored Friday night
Vail, CO Colorado
BACHELOR GULCH ” The Vail Valley Partnership has announced the winners of its 2007 Vail Valley Success Awards. The winners were honored Friday night at the group’s annual banquet, held this year at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch.
“From the live auction to the champagne toast to the beautifully-decorated ballroom, the night was spellbound,” Vail Valley Partnership Board of Governors Chairman Greg Repetti said. “More impressive, however, was seeing the entire community come together to support and honor top-performing Vail Valley businesses. It is these best business practices that make us a world-class destination.”
Nearly 100 nominations were submitted last fall, and judging was done by a group made up of executives from other Colorado chambers of commerce and local businesses. Applicants were judged on criteria including service to customers, contributions to the local community and overall accomplishments in the past year.
The winners are:
– Small Business of the Year presented by East West Partners: Vail Mountain Coffee and Tea Company.
– Nonprofit of the Year presented by Open Hospitality Partners: First Descents.
– Business of the Year presented by Comcast: East West Partners.
– Entrepreneur of the Year presented by Vail Valley Partnership: Phoebe Amidon, Simply Massage.
– Marketing Campaign of the Year presented by Denver Newspaper Agency: Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival.
– Green Business of the Year presented by Alpine Bank: Green Limousine.