Vail’s Four Seasons Exec. Chef Jason Harrison inducted into Chaine des Rotisseurs
VAIL CO, Colorado
VAIL – Executive Chef Jason Harrison, of Flame restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Vail, was inducted into the Chaine des Rotisseuers,-Baillage de Vail, on Dec. 11 at a dinner and induction ceremony held at Four Seasons Resort Vail. The Chaine is the world’s oldest international gastronomic society, founded in Paris in 1248. It is devoted to preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table and to promoting excellence in all areas of the hospitality arts.
“I am truly honored to be inducted as a new member of Chaine des Rotisserus,” Harrison said. “It is a privilege and honor for Flame and Four Seasons Resort Vail to be affiliated with the many world-renowned chefs and restaurateurs involved with Chaine.”
The five-course dinner menu crafted by Chef Harrison included:
• Napoleon of house-smoked salmon with Oestra caviar and lemon burrata brioche.
• White truffle-infused veal carpaccio with veal cheek terrine and poached crabapple.
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
• Warm squab and foie gras galantine with Yukon gold and savoy cabbage pave with candied chestnut caramel.
• Colorado lamb duo with chanterelle risotto, winter root vegetables with blackberry rosemary chutney.
• Gingerbread creme brulee with cranberry blood-orange compote with gingerbread tuile.
For more information on Chaine, visit http://www.chaineus.org/AboutUs.aspx.