Vail’s Highline, Sourdough now open
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado – Vail Mountain opened the Highline Express Lift (No. 10) and Sourdough Express Lift (No. 14) on Wednesday, bringing the resort’s skiable terrain to more than 1,400 acres.
Skiers and snowboarders have access to the following lifts and more than 1,400 acres of skiable terrain in these areas on Vail Mountain:
• Avanti Express Lift (No. 2).
• Wildwood Express Lift (No. 3).
• Mountaintop Express Lift (No. 4).
Participate in The Longevity Project
The Longevity Project is an annual campaign to help educate readers about what it takes to live a long, fulfilling life in our valley. This year Kevin shares his story of hope and celebration of life with his presentation Cracked, Not Broken as we explore the critical and relevant topic of mental health.
• Riva Bahn Express Lift (No. 6).
• Game Creek Express Lift (No. 7).
• Born Free Express Lift (No. 8).
• Highline Express Lift (No. 10).
• Northwoods Express Lift (No. 11).
• Gopher Hill Lift (No. 12).
• Sourdough Express Lift (No. 14).
• Little Eagle Lift (No. 15).
• Vista Bahn Express Lift (No. 16).
• Eagle Bahn Gondola (No. 19).
• Cascade Village Lift (No. 20).
• The Pride Express Lift (No. 26) will open to the public Thursday.
The Bwana terrain park is open to the public with additional jumps will be added to Bwana this weekend and Golden Peak park will open on Saturday with 18 small to medium features in the jib park, six jumps, a 13-foot half pipe and snow features.
Adventure Ridge, offering tubing, kids’ snowmobiling, bungee trampolines and ski biking, is open Sunday and Monday from at 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with the last tubing session beginning at 3:30 p.m. and Tuesday through Saturday beginning at 11 a.m. Ski biking is offered Tuesday through Saturday beginning at 4:45 p.m.
Vail’s Black Forest NASTAR Race Arena will open to the public this Friday, beginning at 10:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday.