Vail’s Siberia Bowl now open
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado – Vail Mountain operations crews opened Siberia Bowl yesterday, Wednesday, Nov. 24 boosting the resort’s skiable terrain up to 3,079 acres. Siberia Bowl is accessible via the Orient Express Lift (No. 21).
Skiers and snowboarders now have access to the following lifts and portions of terrain in these areas on Vail Mountain:
• Avanti Express Lift (No. 2).
• Wildwood Express Lift (No. 3).
• Mountaintop Express Lift (No. 4).
• Riva Bahn Express Lift (No. 6).
• Game Creek Express Lift (No. 7).
• Born Free Express Lift (No. 8).
• Northwoods Express Lift (No. 11).
• Gopher Hill Lift (No. 12).
• Sourdough Express Lift (No. 14).
• Little Eagle Lift (No. 15).
• Vista Bahn Express Lift (No. 16).
• Sun Up Lift (No. 17).
• Eagle Bahn Gondola (No. 19).
• Cascade Village Lift (No. 20).
• Orient Express Lift (No. 21).
• Tea Cup Express Lift (No. 36).
Additional terrain will open to the public as soon as conditions and weather permit. Ticket offices in Lionshead, Vail Village and Golden Peak are now open.
Eagle’s Nest, Buffalo’s, Wildwood and Mid-Vail are open for on-mountain as well as Express Lift at Mountain Plaza. Two Elk Restaurant will open today.
As usual in the early season, Vail Mountain lifts will open at 9 a.m. to accommodate early-morning operations.
For more information about Vail Mountain, visit http://www.vail.com or call the Mountain Information Center at (970) SKI-VAIL (754-8425).
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User