Vail’s spring cinder pickup operations begin April 20
Street sweeping operations will be getting underway in Vail beginning Monday, April 20, and will continue, as weather permits, through June 12. Crews will be working eight hours each day, five days a week to complete the sweeping which includes curbside cinder pick up. Residents are asked to rake the cinders from their yards into the right-of-way and to call the Vail Public Works Department, 970-479-2158, when ready for pick up, then allow a few days for completion.
The cinder pickup schedule is:
- Mondays: Vail Village, Lionshead and Sandstone district from Spraddle Creek to Buffehr Creek.
- Tuesdays: West Vail North district from Buffehr Creek to northwest end.
- Wednesdays: West Vail South district from West Forest Road to Intermountain.
- Thursdays: East Vail district from Golf Course to end of East Vail.
- Fridays: Vail Village, Lionshead, frontage roads and roundabouts.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Case numbers for COVID-19 are rising in Eagle County, and just about everywhere else. To save the new ski season, Vail officials are taking new measures to slow the spread, limiting virtually all gatherings to…