What’s in your Vail Valley Music Festival picnic basket?
Vail, CO Colorado
VAIL, Colorado – Three Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival lovers share three things sure to make their picnic baskets this season
1. “Since I really don’t know how to cook, I usually rely on the folks at the grocery stone deli for their awesome chicken salad with grapes and sliced almonds.”
2. “Something sweet … strawberries, chocolate or any kind of cheese.”
3. “My tv8 picnic blanket. It’s lined in a soft fleece on one side and a sturdy canvas on the other and folds up like a bag with a handle so it is easy to carry. An umbrella is also a good choice!”
1. “A blanket”
2. “Chocolate covered strawberries”
3. “Tissue … Bravo is emotional!”
1. “A blanket that is waterproof on one side – this helps you from getting wet from the grass. It also makes a great emergency shelter when it rains.
2. “Meat – you need the protein for some of the longer performances. Sausage, pate, salami, chicken skewers …”
3. “Cheese and olives – not really one thing but I always eat them together.”
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Due to budget shortfalls, Vail Resorts has pulled this winter’s funding for its cloud seeding program — the longest-running in the state at 44 years — potentially reducing the amount of water flowing down the…