‘Willa Wonka’ success
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the many wonderful people who helped make “Willy Wonka Junior” a rousing success. Words cannot begin to express how touched we are by the support of this community for the 80 children who participated in the 12th annual summer production of the Vail Performing Arts Academy. Every year we marvel at the effort put forth by the many talented young performers who put their hearts and souls into their roles.
– To the Vail Performing Arts Academy staff of dedicated professionals who are passionate about instilling the four ‘C’s that define our mission ” cooperation, confidence, creativity and communication ” in our young performers. Every day, we focus on these key core values that create a platform for success throughout their lives.
– To the many generous underwriters who have provided the financial backing to help our programs grow and expand from our humble start 12 years ago. We are a community of many varied talents, and the children who pursue performing arts are blessed with the opportunity to explore and expand their skills.
– To the parents who stepped up with time, money and pride to assist in their child’s success, and the devoted volunteers that complete our needs. Our productions would not exist without the support of the parents and volunteers who have embraced our programs and contribute in so many ways.
– To the staff of the Vilar Performing Arts Center, a fabulous venue that allows our children to present their hard work in a world-class facility.
– To the audience who enthusiastically supported our three performances ” over 1,300 people who laughed, clapped and cheered. In return, the children poured every ounce of effort they possessed into their roles.
We are fortunate to live in a community that pulls together in such a beautiful manner to provide this valuable opportunity for our youth. Together we make the community shine.
Annah Scully, founder and
Colin Meiring, artistic director
Cheryl Lindstrom, director of development
Vail Performing Arts Academy