You can meet Eagle candidates Thursday
Vail, CO Colorado
EAGLE, Colorado –The Eagle Valley Enterprise and the Vail Daily will host a Meet the Candidates session Thursday at 7 p.m. at Eagle Town Hall.
All area residents are welcome to attend.
On April 6, Eagle voters will elect three new town board members. Five candidates are running for the board. They are:
• Incumbent Mikel “Pappy” Kerst – Kerst has served on the town board for the past four years. He is a battalion chief with the Eagle River Fire Protection District.
• Scott Turnipseed – Turnipseed is and architect and he is the current chairman of the Eagle Planning and Zoning Commission.
• Scot Webster – Webster is a local real estate agent and a member of the Eagle Planning and Zoning Commission.
• Brandi Resa – Resa works as an accountant for a Gallegos Corporation.
• Matt Mueller – Mueller is the manager at Eagle Ranch Wine and Spirits.
On election day, polls will be open at Eagle Town Hall from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. For more voter information, contact the town of Eagle at 970-328-6354.