Albert Ewing, Jake Jacobson and Stephen Daniels for Eagle-Vail Metro District (letter)
April 24, 2018
I have no trouble remembering why I am voting for Albert Ewing, Jake Jacobson and Stephen Daniels to serve on the Eagle-Vail Metro District Board. I am voting for them because I remember 5A and the very worrisome debt burden it would have added. Additionally, I want to remember that my vote helped to elect three highly qualified, long-term residents whose commitment to Eagle-Vail is without question and whom I know will work tirelessly to keep Eagle-Vail fiscally sound.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin