Albert Ewing running for Eagle-Vail Metro District Board (letter)
March 7, 2018
My name is Albert Ewing. I live in Eagle-Vail. Today, I am announcing my candidacy for the Eagle-Vail Metro District Board. I have lived in Eagle-Vail about 40 years. I've brought up my family here, and Eagle-Vail will always be our home.
For most of last year, I have been working with the tennis courts committee and the courts building committee. I have been involved with providing drawings and structural designs to help to move this project to where it is today.
My goal is to unite Eagle-Vail through building a strong working relationship with the Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association and through improving the use of our amenities and staff.
I encourage all residents and owners to participate in the upcoming elections. And, again, I look forward to working for a better community for Eagle-Vail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- In the fight of good versus evil, wouldn’t you rather have a gun for defense? (letter)
- Wolves are killing machines; protect Colorado wildlife by making sure they never come here (letter)
- St. Patrick’s Day reminder: Traffic fatalities in Colorado still largely due to DUI (letter)
- Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa
- Sportsmen support Continental Divide Recreation, Wilderness and Camp Hale Legacy Act (letter)
- Shiffrin says she’ll ‘keep it simple’ next season
- Lindsey Vonn finishes with final podium and sense of YOLO
- Vail, seeking an event to fill beds in May, to partially fund MMA at ice arena
- 8 places to party near Vail on St. Patrick’s Day
- Department of Wildlife: ‘Blast of winter-type weather’ likely led to uptick in mountain lion sightings