Albert Ewing running for Eagle-Vail Metro District Board (letter)
March 7, 2018
My name is Albert Ewing. I live in Eagle-Vail. Today, I am announcing my candidacy for the Eagle-Vail Metro District Board. I have lived in Eagle-Vail about 40 years. I've brought up my family here, and Eagle-Vail will always be our home.
For most of last year, I have been working with the tennis courts committee and the courts building committee. I have been involved with providing drawings and structural designs to help to move this project to where it is today.
My goal is to unite Eagle-Vail through building a strong working relationship with the Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association and through improving the use of our amenities and staff.
I encourage all residents and owners to participate in the upcoming elections. And, again, I look forward to working for a better community for Eagle-Vail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Have a safe and sober ski season; leave the drinking for apres (letter)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Noble: Collective delusion: Tell the people what they want to hear (column)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities