Albert Ewing running for Eagle-Vail Metro District Board (letter)
March 7, 2018
My name is Albert Ewing. I live in Eagle-Vail. Today, I am announcing my candidacy for the Eagle-Vail Metro District Board. I have lived in Eagle-Vail about 40 years. I've brought up my family here, and Eagle-Vail will always be our home.
For most of last year, I have been working with the tennis courts committee and the courts building committee. I have been involved with providing drawings and structural designs to help to move this project to where it is today.
My goal is to unite Eagle-Vail through building a strong working relationship with the Eagle-Vail Property Owners Association and through improving the use of our amenities and staff.
I encourage all residents and owners to participate in the upcoming elections. And, again, I look forward to working for a better community for Eagle-Vail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Support clean car standards that protect our citizens, environment (letter)
- Article on Bode Miller’s daughter drowning in poor taste (letter)
- Wissot: Love affair with reality TV produced Donald Trump, our first ‘authentic’ president (column)
- Mark Williams best choice for Congress in the Second District (letter)
- Perhaps wildlife fencing disrupting migration patterns is to blame for decline in numbers (letter)
- Vail Valley churches, law enforcement plan for protests by Westboro Baptist Church
- Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs
- Five local farmers markets coming to Vail Valley this summer
- Crowds enthusiastically embrace first two shows of Whistle Pig Vail concert series: Dispatch, Robert Plant
- Eagle Flight Days was fun for all in downvalley town (photo gallery)