Article on Bode Miller’s daughter drowning in poor taste (letter)
June 18, 2018
That article on Bode Miller and his 19-month-old daughter drowning ("Bode Miller's 19-month-old daughter drowns in pool," http://www.vaildaily.com, Associated Press, Tuesday, June 12), stating that he used to get drunk before ski races — very bad taste, irritating to read. Give the guy a break; his daughter just died.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Birds of Prey is officially a go in December