Article on Bode Miller’s daughter drowning in poor taste (letter)
June 18, 2018
That article on Bode Miller and his 19-month-old daughter drowning ("Bode Miller's 19-month-old daughter drowns in pool," http://www.vaildaily.com, Associated Press, Tuesday, June 12), stating that he used to get drunk before ski races — very bad taste, irritating to read. Give the guy a break; his daughter just died.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Wissot: I miss the America before America became great again (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?