Call to action: Vote for change in Eagle-Vail Metro District Board election (letter)
April 18, 2018
Why, after so many critical, accusatory and incriminating letters, opinion pieces and questions at public meetings, has no one publicly stepped forward to offer a defense for the corrupt way Eagle-Vail has been governed and managed these past 10 years? Because they can't. This speaks volumes.
Property values are depressed. Eagle-Vail continues to fall way behind the rest of the valley in terms of property prices while being better located than most other communities. Ask yourself "why," and use your vote in the upcoming election to change our direction.
Please get involved. Go to meetings. Volunteer for committees. At the very least, become informed by going to eaglevailunited.com, and/or Eagle-Vail United on Facebook.
Elect Albert Ewing, Jake Jacobson and Steve Daniels. They will fairly represent all Eagle-Vail homeowners. They will be good stewards of our recreational facilities. They will be fiscally responsible, work within their budget and protect our open space from development.
Vote for honesty, integrity, change!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Carnes: In 20th Thanksgiving column, Vail local still thankful (column)
- Wissot: I miss the America before America became great again (column)
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin