Call to action: Vote for change in Eagle-Vail Metro District Board election (letter)
April 18, 2018
Why, after so many critical, accusatory and incriminating letters, opinion pieces and questions at public meetings, has no one publicly stepped forward to offer a defense for the corrupt way Eagle-Vail has been governed and managed these past 10 years? Because they can't. This speaks volumes.
Property values are depressed. Eagle-Vail continues to fall way behind the rest of the valley in terms of property prices while being better located than most other communities. Ask yourself "why," and use your vote in the upcoming election to change our direction.
Please get involved. Go to meetings. Volunteer for committees. At the very least, become informed by going to eaglevailunited.com, and/or Eagle-Vail United on Facebook.
Elect Albert Ewing, Jake Jacobson and Steve Daniels. They will fairly represent all Eagle-Vail homeowners. They will be good stewards of our recreational facilities. They will be fiscally responsible, work within their budget and protect our open space from development.
Vote for honesty, integrity, change!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail Daily owes readers an apology for cartoon that uses #MeToo to demean victims (letter)
- Carnes: Did you do some stupid things in high school? Me too (column)
- Do we truly value wildlife or just the appearance of being in the wild? (letter)
- What’s a better approach for prisoners: Punishment or rehabilitation? (letter)
- Many conservative groups use hidden stealth tactics to influence opinion and political decision-making (letter)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response