Coarse talk and threats: It’s a cultural revolution redux (letter)
June 28, 2018
People being hounded by mobs. Speakers shouted down and threatened. Obscenities shouted in public venues. Coarse talk in the public square that is now television and the internet. The Left is the source of all this.
Reminds one of China's Cultural Revolution in the '60s. Or Germany in the '20s. Check it out on Google.
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail Daily owes readers an apology for cartoon that uses #MeToo to demean victims (letter)
- Carnes: Did you do some stupid things in high school? Me too (column)
- Do we truly value wildlife or just the appearance of being in the wild? (letter)
- What’s a better approach for prisoners: Punishment or rehabilitation? (letter)
- Many conservative groups use hidden stealth tactics to influence opinion and political decision-making (letter)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response