Congressional candidate Mitsch Bush is intelligent, and un-bought (letter)
May 30, 2018
It is, finally, clear to me that the Koch brothers are the power behind most of the anti-environment, water-wasting, pro-fossil fuels and chemicals propaganda that affects congressional voting. I have become aware that any Republican who goes up against them does so at his/her own peril.
From all I've read of congressional votes (mostly Republican), it seems they have little courage or inclination to speak for the environment. No wonder so many of us are sick of our government. It has been bought. Get out there and vote in the primary, June 26, or send in your ballot, which will be in the mail soon.
If you are in the half of Eagle County in the Third Congressional District, vote for effective, decent, intelligent, un-bought Diane Mitsch Bush, who will truly represent the land and people of Western Colorado.
Trending In: Opinion
- Our View: The Vail Valley needs workforce housing. Where should it be built? (editorial)
- Be patient at the post office this holiday season, as they deal with reduced staffing (letter)
- Carnes: In 20th Thanksgiving column, Vail local still thankful (column)
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Stecher: How to create a habit of giving thanks (column)
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn hurts knee; to miss Lake Louise
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Vail’s Vonn hurts knee: No surgery, but she’ll miss Lake Louise
- The deer savers: Vail Valley locals Robbie Berry and Taylor Patton saved a deer from an icy river death
- Vail-themed Monopoly game to feature iconic locales, benefit non-profits