Congressional candidate Mitsch Bush is intelligent, and un-bought (letter)
May 30, 2018
It is, finally, clear to me that the Koch brothers are the power behind most of the anti-environment, water-wasting, pro-fossil fuels and chemicals propaganda that affects congressional voting. I have become aware that any Republican who goes up against them does so at his/her own peril.
From all I've read of congressional votes (mostly Republican), it seems they have little courage or inclination to speak for the environment. No wonder so many of us are sick of our government. It has been bought. Get out there and vote in the primary, June 26, or send in your ballot, which will be in the mail soon.
If you are in the half of Eagle County in the Third Congressional District, vote for effective, decent, intelligent, un-bought Diane Mitsch Bush, who will truly represent the land and people of Western Colorado.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: A conservative perspective on the current state of our government (column)
- Van Ens: NFL fumbles at taking a knee (column)
- The future of our local wildlife is up to us; just say ‘no’ to paved access to Berlaimont (letter)
- Carnes: Monochrome, Technicolor memories of a first fall season in Vail (column)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Police in the Vail Valley try to offer help to people who are panhandling
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum