Crosswalks in roundabouts put pedestrians at risk of injury (letter)
April 6, 2018
To whoever is in charge of the roundabouts: Please stop putting pedestrian crosswalks at the "traffic circles." Isn't the whole point to keep traffic flowing? Plus, it's a miracle nobody's been hit. To all that use those crosswalks, make sure you look both ways; traffic normally doesn't expect to stop.
It's a terrible design, so I can't even say thanks. Better hope for the next one?
Trending In: Opinion
- Goldberg: Feinstein’s handling of Kavanaugh accusation has made our politics even uglier (column)
- Dylan Roberts has spirit to tackle Colorado’s health care issues (letter)
- Scatter ashes wherever, but don’t bring headstones into the wilderness (letter)
- Why I volunteer as a mentor with the Vail Valley Foundation’s YouthPower365 (letter)
- Ramirez: Why Testing Matters (column)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon