Crosswalks in roundabouts put pedestrians at risk of injury (letter)
April 6, 2018
To whoever is in charge of the roundabouts: Please stop putting pedestrian crosswalks at the "traffic circles." Isn't the whole point to keep traffic flowing? Plus, it's a miracle nobody's been hit. To all that use those crosswalks, make sure you look both ways; traffic normally doesn't expect to stop.
It's a terrible design, so I can't even say thanks. Better hope for the next one?
Trending In: Opinion
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)