Diane Mitsch Bush will set an honest, vibrant new course for Congress (letter)
August 4, 2018
To the editor: Tired of President Donald Trump? Tired of our Congressman Scott Tipton who has voted with Trump 95 percent of the time and who accepts money from oil and drug companies. Have you noticed the rise in costs of gasoline and medications? With Trump and Tipton, it will only get worse.
We need a clean sweep in Washington.This November, vote for Diane Mitsch Bush. Bush will be beholden to nobody except us — Western Slope Colorado voters. She will be a bright, fresh star in a murky U.S. Congress.
Bush stood up for the Western Slope in Colorado's House of Representatives. Now in November, she will do the same — and help set the nation on an honest, vibrant new course.
Support Bush by volunteering or money for her campaign and by your vote on Nov. 6.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: A conservative perspective on the current state of our government (column)
- Van Ens: NFL fumbles at taking a knee (column)
- Carnes: Monochrome, Technicolor memories of a first fall season in Vail (column)
- The future of our local wildlife is up to us; just say ‘no’ to paved access to Berlaimont (letter)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Police in the Vail Valley try to offer help to people who are panhandling
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17