Diane Mitsch Bush will set an honest, vibrant new course for Congress (letter)
August 4, 2018
To the editor: Tired of President Donald Trump? Tired of our Congressman Scott Tipton who has voted with Trump 95 percent of the time and who accepts money from oil and drug companies. Have you noticed the rise in costs of gasoline and medications? With Trump and Tipton, it will only get worse.
We need a clean sweep in Washington.This November, vote for Diane Mitsch Bush. Bush will be beholden to nobody except us — Western Slope Colorado voters. She will be a bright, fresh star in a murky U.S. Congress.
Bush stood up for the Western Slope in Colorado's House of Representatives. Now in November, she will do the same — and help set the nation on an honest, vibrant new course.
Support Bush by volunteering or money for her campaign and by your vote on Nov. 6.
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail Daily should change its name (letter)
- Carnes: High crimes and nursery rhymes as shutdown rolls on (column)
- Letter: Where is the safety on Vail Mountain?
- Matney: Giving thanks for love and kindness in the neighborhood (column)
- Letter: I can no longer respect my friends keeping their heads in the sand