Do you believe that government solves nothing? Then vote for Cartier (letter)
October 30, 2018
At a recent candidate forum, Jacqueline Cartier, who is running to be our county commissioner, said, "Government solves nothing."
If you believe government should do nothing to try to solve the health care mess, you should vote for her.
If you believe that government should do nothing to try to solve the affordable housing mess, you should vote for her.
If you believe the government should not try to preserve our open spaces, you should vote for her.
But if you, like me, believe that government can and should play a role in improving the quality of life in our valley, you should vote for Jeannie McQueeney.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes