Help Holy Cross remain an energy leader; re-elect current board members (letter)
May 21, 2018
Dear editor: Are you a Holy Cross Energy customer? Do you value the fact that your electric rates are some of the lowest in the nation? Do you value the fact that almost 40 percent of your electricity is from clean, renewable sources, which is also a great hedge against the rising cost of polluting, non-renewable sources?
Holy Cross Energy is a local electric utility that is a leader in the evolution of how we power our communities. I have been impressed by the leadership demonstrated by the Board of Directors to further their vision of providing clean, competitive and stable electricity to its customers. Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia are two board members up for re-election, and I'm encouraging Holy Cross Energy customers/members to vote for them.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin