If you care about sustainability, vote Palmer, Bertuglia for Holy Cross Energy board (letter)
May 18, 2018
I encourage you to join me in voting for incumbents Adam Palmer and Kristen Bertuglia for the Holy Cross Energy board of directors. Adam and Kristen are the types of servant leaders we need; they are engaged in the community, active with various energy and sustainability efforts in the personal and work lives and are committed to continuing the great momentum at Holy Cross Energy.
Under their leadership, Holy Cross has helped our business community save money through commercial energy rebate programs, hired new CEO Dr. Bryan Hannegan, achieved 39 percent clean and renewable energy (without raising rates) and has implemented other safety, financing and innovative programs.
Adam and Kristen are committed to continuing the great success they've started regarding sustainability and community partnerships at Holy Cross. It's easy to toss your ballot away, but please don't — every vote counts, and Adam and Kristen have earned your vote.
Trending In: Opinion
- Goldberg: Feinstein’s handling of Kavanaugh accusation has made our politics even uglier (column)
- Dylan Roberts has spirit to tackle Colorado’s health care issues (letter)
- Why I volunteer as a mentor with the Vail Valley Foundation’s YouthPower365 (letter)
- Scatter ashes wherever, but don’t bring headstones into the wilderness (letter)
- Kick in you American rugged individualism to solve problems like housing (letter)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Top 5 things to do around the Vail Valley this weekend
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon