Kerry Donovan will work hard for Eagle County in the State Senate (letter)
August 25, 2018
In the past four years since Kerry Donovan was elected to the State Senate, I have been very impressed with how hard she has worked for her constituents. This is evident in the fact that she is constantly traveling to meet people face to face to learn of their concerns, as well as keeping us informed of legislative happenings through emails and published letters to the newspapers.
Kerry has continually worked hard to protect our public lands, to find a solution to lower health insurance costs and to lead the charge in addressing climate change. She definitely deserves to be re-elected. Please cast your vote this November for Kerry Donovan.
Trending In: Opinion
- Have a safe and sober ski season; leave the drinking for apres (letter)
- Eagle County sheriff: Suicide breaking records in Eagle County; help is available (column)
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- District Attorney: Felony summons instead of arrest is better path to justice for nonviolent offenders (column)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum