Kerry Donovan will work hard for Eagle County in the State Senate (letter)
August 25, 2018
In the past four years since Kerry Donovan was elected to the State Senate, I have been very impressed with how hard she has worked for her constituents. This is evident in the fact that she is constantly traveling to meet people face to face to learn of their concerns, as well as keeping us informed of legislative happenings through emails and published letters to the newspapers.
Kerry has continually worked hard to protect our public lands, to find a solution to lower health insurance costs and to lead the charge in addressing climate change. She definitely deserves to be re-elected. Please cast your vote this November for Kerry Donovan.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: A conservative perspective on the current state of our government (column)
- The future of our local wildlife is up to us; just say ‘no’ to paved access to Berlaimont (letter)
- Carnes: Monochrome, Technicolor memories of a first fall season in Vail (column)
- Our view: Restrictions may be lifted, but it’s still dry in the backcountry (editorial)
- Thomas: A history lesson on the Founding Fathers, courtesy of Brett Kavanaugh (column)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17