Kick in your American rugged individualism to solve problems like housing (letter)
September 22, 2018
Dear editor: Decade after decade you experience anecdotes and read news stories like "Affordable housing presents perpetual challenge" (Thursday, Sept. 20).
Below are several books to read for those who really want to change their thinking, behavior and results by kicking in their American rugged individualism to take the bull by the horns to change their wealth-building efforts and their housing well-being status in the Vail environs:
• "How to Be Rich," by J. Paul Getty.
• "How to Be a Successful Executive," by J. Paul Getty.
• "Think and Grow Rich," by Napoleon Hill.
• "The Millionaire Mind," by Thomas J. Stanley.
Recommended Stories For You
• "Stop Acting Rich: And Start Living Like a Real Millionaire," by Thomas J. Stanley.
• "The Richest Man in Babylon," by George S. Clason.
My added suggestions are to bone up on your salesmanship, etiquette and public personas. Andy Daly might be a model to learn from, as well as the deceased Colorado oil baron Marvin Davis, who took Hollywood and Beverly Hills by storm.
Make it happen! Winners never quit!
Emzy Veazy III
Trending In: Opinion
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’