Kudos to everyone involved with a great Fourth of July parade in Vail (letter)
July 9, 2018
Kudos to the Vail Daily, town of Vail, Vail Health, parade organizers, parade participants and our guests. The communication and coordination of this year's Fourth of July parade was outstanding. Complicating this year's parade route was the construction taking place at Vail Health. The advance work in planning, setting up and breaking down the parade route took a significant amount of effort.
Good job, everyone, for making this a safe and great parade!
Trending In: Opinion
- Cal Thomas’ climate change references suspect (letter)
- Gun range closure not a silver bullet solution to preventing wildfires (letter)
- Goldberg: Is it OK for non-transgender actors to play transgender people? (column)
- Eagle County health and schools: Kids and Juuls: What you need to know about this new form of vaping (column)
- Cartier: Boy Scout camp is a place where dreams come true (column)
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Modular homes are being used for a growing number of Vail Valley projects
- Natural Grocers, Marshalls move in to Glenwood Meadows shopping center
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire turn themselves in to authorities early Sunday, July 15