Kudos to everyone involved with a great Fourth of July parade in Vail (letter)
July 9, 2018
Kudos to the Vail Daily, town of Vail, Vail Health, parade organizers, parade participants and our guests. The communication and coordination of this year's Fourth of July parade was outstanding. Complicating this year's parade route was the construction taking place at Vail Health. The advance work in planning, setting up and breaking down the parade route took a significant amount of effort.
Good job, everyone, for making this a safe and great parade!
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: Did you do some stupid things in high school? Me too (column)
- Vail Daily owes readers an apology for cartoon that uses #MeToo to demean victims (letter)
- Do we truly value wildlife or just the appearance of being in the wild? (letter)
- What’s a better approach for prisoners: Punishment or rehabilitation? (letter)
- Nicholson: It’s not enough to stand against something; it’s time for progressives to promote things we stand for (column)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response