Kudos to everyone involved with a great Fourth of July parade in Vail (letter)
July 9, 2018
Kudos to the Vail Daily, town of Vail, Vail Health, parade organizers, parade participants and our guests. The communication and coordination of this year's Fourth of July parade was outstanding. Complicating this year's parade route was the construction taking place at Vail Health. The advance work in planning, setting up and breaking down the parade route took a significant amount of effort.
Good job, everyone, for making this a safe and great parade!
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Wissot: I miss the America before America became great again (column)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail Valley Running Club qualifies for nationals again
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)