Letter: Are those little plastic doggy bags biodegradable?
October 4, 2017
I asked because I don't have a dog anymore, but when I did, I would pick up my dog poo in the bag and carry it back to my car and dispose of it in a trash receptacle, but lately I've been hiking different trails in the valley and I noticed the bags just lying on the side of the trails.
I used to think it was OK to throw things such as banana peels and apple cores out the window, and a friend of mine asked me one day what if every car that came down Interstate 70 threw a banana peel out, what I thought the highway would look like, So let's think about what the trails would look like if one poop bag was left a day for a year, 365 bags then 730 and on and on and on. So please pick up your doggie bag.
Trending In: Opinion
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’