Letter: Consider the possibilities for using Eagle-Vail smiley face signage
January 30, 2018
Where was the smiley face movement when the tennis courts were deemed unsafe after years of neglect? Were they just too busy planning more community events? Certainly one would have thought that the neighborly movement folks would have taken it upon themselves to stick "smiles" on the Porta-Potty at the tennis facility to make it more visible to users.
Perhaps the cracks in the courts could have also been temporarily patched at the same time the movement folks were patching the leaky tennis facility roof with the smiles.
Oh, so many more possibilities for the signage — curious that the movement folks didn't think of them.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- The persona of PSRA champion ski racer Lonny Vanatta, captured in photos (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job