Letter: Consider the possibilities for using Eagle-Vail smiley face signage
January 30, 2018
Where was the smiley face movement when the tennis courts were deemed unsafe after years of neglect? Were they just too busy planning more community events? Certainly one would have thought that the neighborly movement folks would have taken it upon themselves to stick "smiles" on the Porta-Potty at the tennis facility to make it more visible to users.
Perhaps the cracks in the courts could have also been temporarily patched at the same time the movement folks were patching the leaky tennis facility roof with the smiles.
Oh, so many more possibilities for the signage — curious that the movement folks didn't think of them.
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: Fewer (or more) guns not the answer, but common-sense regulations could be (column)
- Tipton: Time to move the Bureau of Land Management’s headquarters west (column)
- Follow the NRA money: It leads to Sen. Cory Gardner (letter)
- Our View: Monday’s power outage a reminder of how good we have it (editorial)
- Eagle County Sheriff: When it comes to teen suicide, the sound of silence is deadly (column)
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event