Letter: Consider the possibilities for using Eagle-Vail smiley face signage
January 30, 2018
Where was the smiley face movement when the tennis courts were deemed unsafe after years of neglect? Were they just too busy planning more community events? Certainly one would have thought that the neighborly movement folks would have taken it upon themselves to stick "smiles" on the Porta-Potty at the tennis facility to make it more visible to users.
Perhaps the cracks in the courts could have also been temporarily patched at the same time the movement folks were patching the leaky tennis facility roof with the smiles.
Oh, so many more possibilities for the signage — curious that the movement folks didn't think of them.
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail mayor: Get ready for the greatest cycling event in 30-plus years: the Colorado Classic (column)
- Our View: Egregious use of irrigation water is simply irresponsible (editorial)
- Letter-writer’s statements about Trump misleading, can be disproved (letter)
- Carnes: When did the Republican Party, champions of the free market, start wanting bigger government? (column)
- College CEO: Quirk in state constitution could harm CMC’s affordability, critical programs (column)
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)