Letter: Deeply offended by editorial cartoon in response to Las Vegas bloodshed
October 9, 2017
I am deeply offended by the cartoon suggesting Republicans are responsible for the bloodshed in Las Vegas (published Wednesday, Oct. 4). That you would try to politicize a tragic event like mass murder shows the disgusting level the left (meaning you) are willing to go. Shame on you!
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019