Letter: Eagle residents gathering input on proposed water plant via survey
August 29, 2017
A group of residents has developed a short online questionnaire in hopes of gathering a wide range of input from the community on the proposed Lower Basin Water Treatment Plant in Eagle. The responses gathered will be shared with the town in the next month or so to help better inform and hopefully guide decision-making on the proposed water plant.
The questionnaire can be found at goo.gl/forms/8igCDIsm8C4p5koZ2. The questionnaire has eight questions that may take 5 to 10 minutes to respond to. All responses are anonymous. In hopes of reaching as many community members as possible, please share the questionnaire among your friends, family, acquaintances, etc., in town.
The proposed Lower Basin Water Treatment Plant is a major public investment that will impact existing and future residents of Eagle. This is an important discussion for the community to be a part of. Please take a little time and share your thoughts.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Berlaimont Estates access route
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail