Letter: Eagle residents gathering input on proposed water plant via survey
August 29, 2017
A group of residents has developed a short online questionnaire in hopes of gathering a wide range of input from the community on the proposed Lower Basin Water Treatment Plant in Eagle. The responses gathered will be shared with the town in the next month or so to help better inform and hopefully guide decision-making on the proposed water plant.
The questionnaire can be found at goo.gl/forms/8igCDIsm8C4p5koZ2. The questionnaire has eight questions that may take 5 to 10 minutes to respond to. All responses are anonymous. In hopes of reaching as many community members as possible, please share the questionnaire among your friends, family, acquaintances, etc., in town.
The proposed Lower Basin Water Treatment Plant is a major public investment that will impact existing and future residents of Eagle. This is an important discussion for the community to be a part of. Please take a little time and share your thoughts.
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: A bigly appropriate Christmas poem (column)
- Insert yourself into the cogs of democracy (letter)
- Lien: Tell Sen. Cory Gardner to support Land and Water Conservation Fund (column)
- Birds of Prey showed our valley shining in the global spotlight; thanks for your contribution (letter)
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Head ski equipment company leading the way for lighter, performance-based boots