Letter: Elect Mark Gordon to Vail Town Council
October 31, 2017
I am writing to support Mark Gordon for Vail Town Council in the upcoming election. It seems like yesterday when we actually became Colorado residents. It has actually been more than 11 years ago. My how time flies when you are having fun. I first met Mark about 10 years ago. I served with him on two local boards and actually still serve with him today. Over that period of time, I have had the opportunity to observe Mark's personal skills. Mark listens well, studies the facts and then works hard to develop consensus. His leadership and business acumen would serve our town well.
I have seen firsthand the love of community that Mark and his family have for the Town of Vail and our valley. I hope you seriously consider voting for Mark Gordon for Town Council.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Carnes: Kanye West, Taylor Swift and the consequences for apathetic entertainment (column)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints