Letter: Important to be financially prudent with Eagle-Vail finances
January 30, 2018
My name is Cathy Pomeroy and I've co-owned a Sunriver condo since 2001. For the first time, I have seen:
• A financial management company that reduced Property Owners Association dues and operating expenses with the same services.
• A board that seeks owner approval of Property Owners Association dues and curtailed diversion of dues to the Metro District.
• Improved communication.
As a past city councilwoman, I understand the importance of being financially prudent, communication and fulfilling campaign promises. Steve Daniels, Jake Jacobson and Judd Watts fulfilled their promises they made to us in 2016. What a successful team! I strongly encourage the community to re-elect them.
Recommended Stories For You
Eagle-Vail and Centennial
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail mayor: Get ready for the greatest cycling event in 30-plus years: the Colorado Classic (column)
- Our View: Egregious use of irrigation water is simply irresponsible (editorial)
- Letter-writer’s statements about Trump misleading, can be disproved (letter)
- Carnes: When did the Republican Party, champions of the free market, start wanting bigger government? (column)
- College CEO: Quirk in state constitution could harm CMC’s affordability, critical programs (column)
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)