Letter: Important to be financially prudent with Eagle-Vail finances
January 30, 2018
My name is Cathy Pomeroy and I've co-owned a Sunriver condo since 2001. For the first time, I have seen:
• A financial management company that reduced Property Owners Association dues and operating expenses with the same services.
• A board that seeks owner approval of Property Owners Association dues and curtailed diversion of dues to the Metro District.
• Improved communication.
As a past city councilwoman, I understand the importance of being financially prudent, communication and fulfilling campaign promises. Steve Daniels, Jake Jacobson and Judd Watts fulfilled their promises they made to us in 2016. What a successful team! I strongly encourage the community to re-elect them.
Recommended Stories For You
Eagle-Vail and Centennial
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: Fewer (or more) guns not the answer, but common-sense regulations could be (column)
- Tipton: Time to move the Bureau of Land Management’s headquarters west (column)
- Follow the NRA money: It leads to Sen. Cory Gardner (letter)
- Our View: Monday’s power outage a reminder of how good we have it (editorial)
- Eagle County Sheriff: When it comes to teen suicide, the sound of silence is deadly (column)
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter
- Chris Del Bosco crashes hard in Olympic ski cross event