Letter: Important to be financially prudent with Eagle-Vail finances
January 30, 2018
My name is Cathy Pomeroy and I've co-owned a Sunriver condo since 2001. For the first time, I have seen:
• A financial management company that reduced Property Owners Association dues and operating expenses with the same services.
• A board that seeks owner approval of Property Owners Association dues and curtailed diversion of dues to the Metro District.
• Improved communication.
As a past city councilwoman, I understand the importance of being financially prudent, communication and fulfilling campaign promises. Steve Daniels, Jake Jacobson and Judd Watts fulfilled their promises they made to us in 2016. What a successful team! I strongly encourage the community to re-elect them.
Recommended Stories For You
Eagle-Vail and Centennial
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- The persona of PSRA champion ski racer Lonny Vanatta, captured in photos (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move