Letter: Not talking about the vinyl disc kind of record
October 3, 2017
What if you were a record? No, not that old-fashioned vinyl disc kind of record of my day. I'm not talking music here. What if you were a public record: a real, hands-on paper trail record? What if your very existence could cause serious problems for some? What if your very nonexistence could cause serious problems for some?
Oh, what the heck! Why do you persist in asking your unnerving records questions, Aggie? Records are always retained in your special district community anyway.
Trending In: Opinion
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail