Letter: Re-elect experience to Vail Town Council: Bruno, Chapin, Moffet and Gordon
October 30, 2017
There are many great people running for Vail Town Council this year who would make good council members because of their passion for our community. I am writing today to endorse four candidates with whom I have worked over the past 10 years on town boards — Jenn Bruno, Dave Chapin, Greg Moffet and Mark Gordon.
They have committed their time and energy to make Vail a better place for our residents, businesses and guests alike. Please exercise your right to vote for your candidates of choice. Your vote does make a difference.
Kelli McDonald Kurz
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Let’s fund transit the right way: Vote ‘yes’ for Proposition 110 (letter)
- Wissot: Don’t let politics play such an overwhelmingly negative role in your life (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard