Letter: Re-elect Shelly Jarnot to the school board to maintain consistency
October 27, 2017
Shelly has served on the Eagle County school board for the past four years. She is an integral part of the team that created the strategic plan for Eagle County for today and the future of our school district.
This next year, the board is tasked with the hiring of a new superintendent of schools replacing Dr. Jason Glass. We need her experience and consistency. Please join me in voting for Shelly.
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Wissot: Don’t let politics play such an overwhelmingly negative role in your life (column)
- Vote ‘yes’ on 7D to support Colorado Mountain College, a diamond in our community (letter)
- Vote ‘yes’ on Amendment 73 to add $11.6 million annually to Eagle County Schools (letter)
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first