Letter: Re-elect Shelly Jarnot to the school board to maintain consistency
October 27, 2017
Shelly has served on the Eagle County school board for the past four years. She is an integral part of the team that created the strategic plan for Eagle County for today and the future of our school district.
This next year, the board is tasked with the hiring of a new superintendent of schools replacing Dr. Jason Glass. We need her experience and consistency. Please join me in voting for Shelly.
Trending In: Opinion
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Worried about anthropogenic global warming? The super volcano will take care of that (letter)