Letter: Small acts of kindness, initiated by millions, can change the world
November 15, 2017
To all the leaders and people in the world: The presidents of the future will engage all the nations in the world in how to make and keep peace by being tolerant, considerate and compassionate. They will not only help their countries but all the nations in the world to prosper.
God, creator of the universe, please unite us all so that we may have everlasting love, peace, happiness and prosperity again. Make each and every one of us strong so that we have the wisdom and knowledge to love, guide, respect and help one another, no matter what religion, race or color.
We are at the point of no return! Please come together and collectively we can save this amazing planet and human race. Unless we deeply emotionally identify with all mankind and living things, none of us can succeed nor survive.
Let us start now with each and every one of us by letting go of our barriers and egos. Small acts of kindness, initiated by millions, can and will make a difference. We need to be the change we wish to see in the world. Please share this message with all.
With all my love and gratitude to all of you,
Wolf "The Messenger" Uberbacher
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Sheldon: It shouldn’t matter what you ‘believe’ about climate change, Mr. President (column)
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Worried about anthropogenic global warming? The super volcano will take care of that (letter)