Letter: Small acts of kindness, initiated by millions, can change the world
November 15, 2017
To all the leaders and people in the world: The presidents of the future will engage all the nations in the world in how to make and keep peace by being tolerant, considerate and compassionate. They will not only help their countries but all the nations in the world to prosper.
God, creator of the universe, please unite us all so that we may have everlasting love, peace, happiness and prosperity again. Make each and every one of us strong so that we have the wisdom and knowledge to love, guide, respect and help one another, no matter what religion, race or color.
We are at the point of no return! Please come together and collectively we can save this amazing planet and human race. Unless we deeply emotionally identify with all mankind and living things, none of us can succeed nor survive.
Let us start now with each and every one of us by letting go of our barriers and egos. Small acts of kindness, initiated by millions, can and will make a difference. We need to be the change we wish to see in the world. Please share this message with all.
With all my love and gratitude to all of you,
Wolf "The Messenger" Uberbacher
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Berlaimont Estates access route
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail